This information pertains to all employers currently registered and confirmed to attend the Internship + Career Fair. Employer registration is required. If you wish to register, please email email@example.com for instructions.
Please arrive at MICA’s Brown Center (directions below) between 1:00 PM and 1:30 PM on Friday, March 2nd to set up your table. You will check in with MICA staff at the door. We will show you to your table and assist you with any questions you may have.
MICA will provide the following:
- Snacks, coffee, and tea!
- 6-ft or 4ft table with a tablecloth and 2 chairs
- Minimal signage for your organization
- Name tags for your registered organization representatives
- Wireless internet
Please plan to BRING:
- Business cards/promotional materials for you and your organization
- Fully-charged laptop(s) (optional)
- Additional signage or display materials for your company (optional)
- Examples of your organization’s work (i.e.: portfolios, artwork, furniture, garments, etc. that represents your organization.) These items MUST be able to fit on your table. There is NO floor or wall space for displays.
Please be aware that MICA has very limited electrical outlets. Please be sure that your laptops and phones are fully charged.
DIRECTIONS & Parking
- Address: The Internship + Career Fair will be held at MICA in the Brown Center at 1301 W. Mount Royal Avenue, Baltimore MD, 21217.
- Campus Map: The Brown Center is #13 on the campus map. When you arrive on campus, the Brown Center is the building that looks like an iceberg.
- Driving Directions: For driving directions to MICA, see directions on our website. Because MICA is located in an urban environment and parking is limited, please consider carpooling with other representatives from your organization.
- Parking: Free parking is available in the 81 Mosher Lot. The lot is a covered lot located behind buildings #21 and #23 on the campus map. From Mount Royal Avenue, turn onto McMechen Street and look for 81 Mosher signage. Employer spots will be marked with orange traffic cones.
- Walking to Brown: The Brown Center is a 3-4 minute walk from the 81 Mosher Lot. If you would like help transporting materials from your car to the Brown Center, please check in at the Employer Registration Desk (located inside Brown) first. Career Development will then provide staff to help transport materials.
The MICA Internship + Career Fair is an equal opportunity event. We ask that employers apply recruiting, hiring, promoting, compensating, and professional development practices without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, disability, criminal background or any other legally protected status. Further, employers in attendance should provide reasonable accommodation to persons with mental or physical disabilities throughout the event.
Please send questions to Kristen at firstname.lastname@example.org.