Bully Entertainment is seeking UX/UI Designer interns, Unity Developer interns, and Sequential Art/Story Boarding interns.
Bully! Entertainment is an award-winning, creative content and development studio located in the heart of Baltimore, Maryland.
Focused on character and storytelling, Bully!‘s team of artists, designers, animators, and developers work across all forms of media to deliver high-production value engagements for the broadcast, desktop, mobile and print worlds.
As a UX/UI Designer at Bully you conceive, plan and deliver user experiences that delight, inspire action and drive engagement on a range of platforms including VR, AR, mobile, desktop.
Whether its working with entertainment properties, the latest vehicles from an auto manufacturer, or virtual worlds tied to a package goods promotion, you are responsible for all aspects of User Experience and Game Design – from concept to completion. You work with Bully’s sr creative team, concept, production and dev teams – as well as directly with clients and agency partners – to craft creative solutions to client challenges.
Participating in brainstorming sessions; Developing Design Documents to establish design direction and interaction patterns; Creating Experience Flows, Wireframes, and Prototypes; Conducting product milestone reviews and working with QA to ensure successful deployment.
- Visual problem-solver with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Highly creative and self-motivated mindset
- Experience leading and motivating creative teams
- Jaw-dropping portfolio showcasing digital design prowess
- Advanced skills with standard tools including Adobe CC suite
- Demonstrated understanding of UX best practices
- Bachelor’s or relevant combination of education and experience
- International experience
- Familiarity with Unity
- Fantastic hairdo