Studio Rodrigo is looking for a Freelance UX/UI Designer and a Junior UX/UI Designer for their Digital Design Internship.
Studio Rodrigo (www.studiorodrigo.com) is a product strategy & design consultancy based in New York, NY.
Studio Rodrigo works with inspiring companies to help design and launch products & services. They partner with big clients like Comcast, Spotify, NYU, and ABC and smaller companies and start-ups like Uprise Art, This American Life, Radio Public, and Jetty.
They mostly work on digital products and services – on TV, iOS, and Android, and responsive web.
At Rodrigo, you’ll work directly with the founders, Khoi Uong and Ritik Dholakia, and our small studio of experienced designers. To get a sense of our work and what it’s like to work with us, check out:
About the Internship
- 2-4 month full-time, paid internship in New York, NY
- opportunity to work on 2 design projects for either major brands or start-ups that will result in real portfolio-ready projects
- opportunity to work on 1 individually-directed project
- direct mentorship from Rodrigo founding partners
- exposure to NYC design community at Rodrigo-sponsored networking events
- What Rodrigo is looking for:
- Recent grads, juniors and seniors with previous work experience
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator a must
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Keynote, Microsoft Office, and other Adobe CS products a plus
- HTML/CSS or iOS/Android development skills a plus
- Ready to dig in and start making some cool stuff