KPMG is hiring a Design Intern.
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. KPMG’s growth is driven by delivering real results for their clients. It’s also enabled by their culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports communities. If you’re as passionate about your future as KPMG is, join their team.
- Assist in design-related ideation of project and business goals with teammates and stakeholders.
- Assist in creation of user experience artifacts such as information architecture, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Creation and revision of high-fidelity user interface screen designs.
- Create and manage deliverable documentations such as style-guides, process guides or education tools.
- Foster collaborative relationships with project teammates and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Graphic Design, UX Design or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Design-related experience, creating user-experiences and user-interfaces across form-factor considerations.
- Strong self-motivation skills, with the ability to build momentum and pivot in difficult situations.
- Attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both client and internal settings.
- Defined consulting skills, with the ability to surface project requirements, build good relationship dynamics and lead discussions effectively.
- An understanding of user experience design related deliverables such as information architecture, prototyping, workflow ideation and pixel design development.
- A good understanding of web, software and product development process and methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Omni Graffle and other design tools.
- Aware and abreast of current technology and design trends.
- Targeted graduation dates from December 2018 through Summer 2019
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.