Printfresh Studio is the leading resource for textile design for a broad range of companies in the fashion industry. The Studio’s modern designs directly influence and reflect trends in the contemporary market.
Printfresh exhibits at several international trade shows such as Direction by Indigo and Printsource in New York and Premiere Vision in Paris.
Printfresh Studio Internships
Internship opportunities are offered throughout the year to currently-enrolled students. Interns work 9-12 week programs, as well as 3-6 month durations. Internships involve many hands-on opportunities and focus on Design, Production, Social Media, Sales & Marketing, and more.
CAD & Graphic Designer
CAD & Graphic Designer will work on custom artwork and prints for Printfresh Studio’s textile studio customers, as well as assist with the in-house graphic design needs across Printfresh’s family of companies. While CAD designers work digitally, strong hand-painting skills are a must.
Design Apprentice/Jr. Print Designer
Design Apprentice’s will be promoted to Junior Designer after 3 months. The position is full time and is based in the Philadelphia studio. Strong drawing skills, 1+ years of work experience, and an intermediate knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is required.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Be efficient in their work
- Be a fast learner, and absorb new information quickly
- Have strong technical ability in Photoshop
- Exhibit passion and excitement in their work
- Have a positive can-do attitude<
- Have a track record of working hard
- Take constructive criticism well
- Take suggestions and implement new ideas in their work