Baltimore Center Stage is hiring for a full-time graphic design internship.
Baltimore Center Stage is a professional, nonprofit institution committed to entertaining, engaging, and enriching audiences through bold, innovative, and thought-provoking classical and contemporary theater.
Named the State Theater of Maryland in 1978,Baltimore Center Stage has steadily grown as a leader in the national regional theater scene. Baltimore Center Stage is committed to creating and presenting a diverse array of world premieres and exhilarating interpretations of established works.
A theater committed to artistic excellence. Baltimore Center Stage seeks to engage, enrich, and broaden the perspectives of diverse audiences through entertaining and thought-provoking work and educational programs.
- Fiscal Stability
Graphic Design Internship
- Applicants must commit full time to one entire season at Baltimore Center Stage from mid-August to early June. (If you are currently enrolled in school and are not able to work full time, ask about their Part-Time Internships.)
- Because of the time-consuming nature of securing visas for foreign students, Baltimore Center Stage is unable to accept applications for non-US citizens.
- Completed Application
- Portfolio/Work Samples Certain internships, such as the Graphic Design Internship, require that a portfolio or work samples be submitted with your application. Please refer to the available internship descriptions for portfolio and work sample guidelines. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Professional Resume Please include two references (no letters of recommendation are needed).
- Cover Letter (1-2 pages) Please use this cover letter as an opportunity to show us your personality, including information not found elsewhere in your application. Within body of your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
How have your experiences in theater and the performing arts brought you to where you are today?
How will these experiences support your work at Baltimore Center Stage?
Where would you like to see yourself in the future?