J.Neal Design is a boutique architecture firm with big-project experience who tailors their process to each client’s visions individually. We work collaboratively to yield uniquely designed space that is both practical and beautiful. We believe in asking more of ourselves, beyond the conventional architectural practice by building close relationships with clients, contractors, and consultants that share our values and understand the significance of the built environment and the long standing effects quality design brings to our lives and those of future generations.
Paid/ Part-Time/ Start Date: ASAP
Help manage the marketing, publications, competitions, and website of the firm as well as assisting in the day-to-day operations.
– experience with marketing/advertising/social media
– be able to oversee company marketing department
– be able to self-manage and multi-task
– revit 2014/sketchup/rhino/max/adobeCS knowledge a plus
Paid/ Internship/ Start Date: 3/16/15
Assist with field surveys, documentation, design, drafting, etc. and possibly help manage the day-to-day operations of the firm.
– Revit 2014 + SketchUp
– have a positive work ethic and be able to multi-task
– want to learn new things with an exciting firm
– be a creative problem solver and ability to self-manage
– rhino/max/adobeCS knowledge a plus