We are awesome! We are an emerging global marketing company that cultivates an energetic, collaborative and unique culture.
Founded in 1999, TSL Marketing has etched a wide imprint, with a central office of in Columbia, MD, remote workers throughout the states, and a global presence in Canada, Latin America and other regions.
Our award-winning organization is living its mission to provide the most effective methods companies use to sell. We help our clients by becoming the engine used to drive growth. Just within the last year, we have more than doubled our Creative campaign revenue (website, social media and marketing campaigns campaigns) and we are looking for staff who want to grow within our business-to-business organization.
Where does TSL rank? Word is spreading. In April 2012, DemandGen Report awarded TSL with the Killer Content Award. TSL was recognized for its expert channel marketing tactics. As if that wasn’t enough, in the same month, TSL was also named as a Top 10 Partner Consulting Agency by the Channel Marketer Report.
TSL is committed to staying ahead of the competition while continuing to cultivate company growth and a WOW Customer Excellence. We are growing – and seeking smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our world class team. All internships involve comprehensive experience with oversight by our Professionals. As a business-to-business organization, you will have the opportunity to experience multiple campaigns. We look forward to talking with you about joining our awesome team!
Paid/ Full-Time Position/ Start Date: Next 6 Months
Graphic Designer Experience Level desired: 2+ years Compensation: Salary commensurate w/ experience. Bonus, discretion of management. Reports to: Art Director TSL Marketing is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following core strengths:
• You are a problem solver, an information architect.
• You have the ability to work with senior business minds to help them articulate their messages to their customers, then you can translate them into identity and creative that is breakthrough, compelling, and world class.
• You are an energizing person, not only with your work but with your work ethic and style.
• You are proud of your work, but realize it really belongs to the client and the customer.
• You are a self-starter and strive to work in a fast paced environment.
• You are about being part of something as great as you are.
• Ensuring that our creative product remains leading edge and ahead of our competition
• Ability to produce designs for tactics such as: email marketing, landing page development, collateral, website designs, infographics, and more.
• Follow creative work from concept to pre-press and post-production while maintaining original design intent, messaging and quality standards throughout the process.
• Capable of adhering to deadlines while working on multiple, diverse projects.
With the account lead, assure that internal and client presentations are on time, professional, engaging, persuasive and supported by a sound rationale
• Contribute to the strategic and creative development of the agency’s marketing and branding efforts for new business development
• Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs
• Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
• Solid background in design
• Must be willing to work long hours when needed
Other duties as defined by Art Director or VP Marketing & Creative Services Functional Competencies:
• Excellent communication, presentation, and persuasion skills
• Demonstrated talent for high-caliber creative concepting
• Excellent planning, time-management, project management, and follow-through skills
• Excellent knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and the Creative Suite • Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Minimum Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Unpaid/Start Date: Next 6 Months
As our industry is technology, the individuals for these roles should have some baseline knowledge plus an ability to quickly learn technology such as cloud products, storage concepts and computer software.
Graphic Designer: Photoshop, In Design mandatory. Strong preference for Graphic Design (computer based) versus fine arts
Web Developer: HTML and some PHP knowledge. WordPress knowledge is ideal.
Paid/Full Time Position/ Start Date: Next 6 Months
Creative Managers (various openings with sample requirement below):
• Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects. Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes; Strong time-management and organizational skills
• Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues, and vendors; Strong written, verbal communication and negotiation skills. Excellent presentation skills;
• Expert in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint; Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, in design, Dreamweaver, Illustrator) a plus