BCG is a creative agency that operates at the intersection of business strategy and creative expression: a place where market research and consumer insights fuel creativity and deliver results. The sweet spot, where consumers engage, experiences are shared, and ROI soars.
Spring and Summer Graphic Design Internship
-Assisting in agency self-promotion. This includes construction and delivery of new business materials, promos, and targeted outreach.
-Making physical mock-ups of various design deliverables.
-Assisting directors as needed with daily studio functions.
-This includes research, organization, scanning, sketching, pitch preparation, or anything else that may need attention.
-Creation of strategic brand communications, from concept to completion.
-This includes advertising campaigns, branding programs, packaging systems, identities, insight research, websites, mobile apps, brochures, programs, books, storyboards, etc.
-Currently a junior or senior with a design focus
-Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator for Mac OS
-Able to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines
-Ability to be analytical, work well with people, work independently and take initiative
-Good interpersonal and communication skills
-Minimum two consecutive days a week, would prefer three days a week.
• Creation of strong, conceptual, strategic brand communications, from ideation to execution. This includes branding programs, advertising campaigns, packaging systems, identities, user interfaces, websites, mobile apps, brochures, programs, books, storyboards, etc.
• Assist in various project support as needed, including: research, writing, concepting, sketching, design, comping, technical production, etc.
• Articulate project research, design concepts, and recommendations in a clear
• Assist in insight development: gathering client background and audience insight information)
• Share best practices, processes, and standards with team
• Identify new business opportunities and assist with new business proposal development
• Participate in new business pitches
• Ask questions when you don’t know something. Be curious. Use the BCG team as a resource. Never assume anything. Always be thinking, asking if there is a better way to do something whether for BCG or our clients.
• 1-3 years agency or design studio experience
• Bachelors degree with design focus
• Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator for Mac OS
• Exemplary writing skills and confident presentation skills are a must
• Able to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to be analytical, work well with people, work independently and take initiative
• Ability to storyboard, illustrate, animate a video also a plus
• Good interpersonal and communication skills