BlueRock Productions is a full service video production and communications company based in our 12,000 square foot facility in Northwest Baltimore City. The facility hosts a 40×60 hard cyc soundstage, the largest of its kind in the Baltimore area.
Formed over 20 years ago by owner/operator Gregg Landry, BlueRock Productions LLC serves our clients with studio and location videotaping, as well as editing services for corporate needs, TV programming, Fundraising efforts, Sports coverage, Legal support, and Special events. Visit us at http://www.BlueRockProductions.com.
Paid/ Part-Time Position/ Hours as needed
Assist with post-production needs on a variety of corporate and commercial videos requiring green screen editing, motion graphic effects and audio mixing.
– Candidates should have a proficient knowledge of Premiere Pro & After Effects
– Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
– Critical thinking skills
– Flexible with scheduling
– Deadline oriented
Freelance Production Assistants
Paid/ Hours as needed
Provide assistance on professional corporate and commercial shoots with tasks ranging from teleprompter operator, audio, grip, craft services, etc.
– Must have prior experience working on production sets.
– Ability to work independently, but also take direction and work well with a team.
– Good communication skills.
– Must have flexible schedule.
– Flexible with scheduling.
– Must have a reliable mode of transportation.
Video Production Intern
Unpaid/ Summer 2015
BlueRock Productions in Baltimore, Maryland is seeking ambitious, excited and hard-working production interns.
The BlueRock production internship offers the opportunity to gain real world experience working on projects from concept to completion.
At BlueRock you will:
– Assist on professional productions with professional crews.
– Develop post production proficiency.
– Build knowledge of the video production business.
Interns must have:
– Basic understanding or experience in the video production field.
– Video editing and software familiarity.
– Fluency with Microsoft Office software.
– Flexible schedule with time for office hours and video shoots.
– An excitement to work and learn.