Studio Rodrigo (www.studiorodrigo.com) is a product strategy & design consultancy based in New York, NY. We like working with inspiring companies to make amazing products & services. We partner with big clients like Comcast, MTV, Turner Sports, and start-ups and non-profits like, Bedrocket, Booker, Frontline, PRX, and This American Life.
We mostly work on digital products and services – on TV, iOS, and Android, and responsive web.
At Rodrigo, you’ll work directly with the founders, Khoi Uong and Ritik Dholakia. To view a portfolio of our past works and the backgrounds of our founders, please visit:
– 2-4 month full-time, paid internship in New York, NY
– opportunity to work on 2 design projects for either major brands or start-ups that will result in real portfolio-ready projects
– opportunity to work on 1 individually-directed project
– direct mentorship from Rodrigo founding partners
– exposure to NYC design community at Rodrigo-sponsored networking events, with designers from HUGE, R/GA, Frog, Method, Wolff Olins, and Code & Theory
What we are looking for:
– Recent grads, juniors and seniors with previous work experience
– Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator a must
– Working knowledge of Keynote, Microsoft Office, and other Adobe CS products a plus
– HTML/CSS or iOS/Android development skills a plus
– ready to dig in and start making some cool stuff