We make games to engage and entertain players wherever they are. Established in 2010 by ex-Bethesda Softworks producer, Benjamin Walsh, we believe that understanding and communicating with our players leads to the creation of awesome games. In 2011, we released our first title, My Pet Rock, to player acclaim. Over 500,000 people played the game, sharing more than 60,000 photos of their pet rocks on Facebook.
Our passionate team loves creating new entertainment experiences that reach and engage players on mobile devices and the web. We have helped brands such as Star Trek, James Bond, AMF, and Indy Car reach hundreds of thousands of players. We’re serious about creating high quality games, but in the end, we do it all for fun.
We are looking for a passionate artist to join the team as a Concept Art Intern. The Concept Art intern will create whimsical, fantasy themed illustrations that drive the visual identity of our next great social game. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of form, function, and 3D perspective. They must be prepared to design characters, environments, weapons, mechanical concepts, and UI (this may also include UI support such as icons, wrapper screens, etc). This includes sketching, line art, and full painting design formats.
- Quick sketching ability
- Passion for creating concept art
- Ability to communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues and solutions
- Excellent design skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting and composition
- A passion for games, virtual worlds, and social networking
- Excellent Photoshop skills
- Experience in Illustrator and/or Flash desired but not required
Only applicants with a portfolio will be considered. Submit your portfolio to email@example.com