Bully! Entertainment is a creative content and implementation studio. Over the past six years we’ve built a world class team of artists, animators, designers and developers working on broadcast and interactive activations for clients ranging from Ford and Toyota, to NASA, Kraft, Nickelodeon and Nestle.
Interactive Project Manager
Bully! Entertainment is seeking an immediate hire for an Interactive Project Manager in our Federal Hill office. We’re looking for a rockstar who is driven to create and manage outstanding interactive experiences, follow account team processes, and maintain positive relationships both internally and with your new clients. You won’t lack passion for the technical world and are interested in learning something new each day. From augmented reality to gaming, mobile to motion graphics, there is no challenge great enough for you to tackle.
As Interactive Project Manager for Bully! Entertainment you will be responsible for the successful planning and execution of projects, and oversight of projects. Responsibilities include taking assigned projects from “kick-off” through completion – on schedule, within budgetary and time deadlines, while adhering to quality standards as defined by the project scope. In addition, you will likely have external client contact, so good communication skills are a requisite.
Other requirements include:
- 3 years of experience in project or program management
- Strong familiarity of digital creative and programming technologies, including web, custom applications, mobile, and broadcast
- Schedule creation experience and implementation of project life cycle
- Identification of potential project roadblocks in schedule and resources
- Experience juggling multiple projects and clients
- Leadership abilities; proactive mentality
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional writing and communication skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite, Basecamp, Project Management Software, etc.
- Must be a strong team player with the will to get things done
- Adherence to quality standards as defined by project scopes
- Bachelor’s degree and advanced levels of communication
Unity 3D Developer
Bully! is looking for Unity gurus to join our ranks.
- 2+ years experience creating Unity 3D experiences
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Solid understanding of working with 3D space and assets
- Impeccable attention to detail
- 3-4 years professional programming experience with Actionscript 3, C# or JAVA
- Awesome hairdo
- Responsible for programming and asset production for desktop, web and mobile games and experience
- Research and share industry innovations and trends
- Participate in early stages of project design/brainstorming (including pitches and proposal responses)
UI Designer / Developer
Bully! is looking for a stylistically gifted Interactive Designer
- Two to four years design related experience
- Demonstrates a strong design skills and understanding of user experience
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proficient with Adobe Suite
- Proficient in all types of NERF warfare
- Design and produce UI for wide range of interactive projects from web to mobile
- Work with lead designers to determine presentation of UI
- Collaborate with programmers on UI designs
- Do kickass work