Clean Water Action’s one million members, volunteers and seasoned professional staff have built one of the nation’s largest, most effective environmental organizations. Clean Water Action’s grassroots muscle has been critical in shaping and strengthening laws such as the Clean Water Act, the Safe Drinking Water Act and the Superfund for toxics cleanup.
Full-Time and Part-Time Positions
We are now hiring entry level canvassers and experienced field organizers to help win environmental and political campaigns this fall.
Full time employees and part-time employees over 30 hours are eligible for full benefits; health benefits, sick leave and vacation time
- Canvassers go into communities and encourage residents to get involved
- A passion for environmental issues, check out the ones we are working on at http://www.cleanwateraction.org
- Goal oriented, internal motivation
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to motivate and encourage others
Preferences (not required):
- Political, environmental, legal or other related major or degree
- Experience with political or environmental campaign
- Canvassing experience
Our community organizers are an entry level position, perfect for passionate students who would like to gain work experience.
APPLY ONLINE: http://www.cleanwateraction.org/jobs