Photos of CONNECT 2012 Alumni Panels!
A new addition to the 2012 fair was an exciting series of 3 alumni panels, featuring successful MICA graduates in the industries of Fashion and Film + Television, as well as Fine Artists holding down full-time jobs.
Please see links for details on Alumni Panelists:
- Jaime Bandres, Graphic Design`06, Freelance Web Designer @ Ann Taylor
- Allison Braun, Fiber`07, Designer @ Calvin Klein Home
- Kate Cusack, Fiber`01, Costume Designer + Art Jeweler
- Alison Mazur, Fiber`07, Freelance Fashion Stylist
- Javier Ameijeiras, Illustration`05, Freelance Concept + Production Illustrator
- Abbi Jackson, GFA + Video`06, Creator + Writer @ Broad City
- Chris Papa, GFA, Video + Animation`02, Director of Animation @ Nickelodeon
- Justin Winslow, Illustration`98, Freelance Broadcast Designer + Illustrator
3. FINE ARTISTS with FULL-TIME JOBS
- Michelle Hagewood, GFA ‘02, Painter + Education Associate, Guggenheim Museum
- Joshua Haycraft, Mt. Royal`09, Video Artist + Faculty @ School of Design, Westwood College
- Fawad Khan, Illustration`01, Painter + Graphic Design/Art Direction @ White House Black Market
- Rachel Selekman, Vis Com (GD)`85, Sculptor + Archivist/Project Coordinator @ Dan Flavin Estate