Millennial Media is the disruptive force behind the rapid growth of mobile advertising. Our management team comes from the leading online ad network, top mobile carriers, largest brands and mobile technology companies. Millennial Media’s leadership has driven innovation and thought leadership in mobile advertising since our beginning in 2006 and continues to define the industry as the largest independent mobile ad network. Our accolades and accomplishments have showcased our broad range of talents from our first-to-market solutions to our buzz-worthy creative campaigns.
Get to know Millennial Media:
* Millennial Media’s network reach is 83% of the mobile web, according to Nielsen.
* Nielsen estimates 99% of mobile web users are found in Nielsen’s Top 100 sites. 80% of Millennial Media’s impressions are in the Nielsen top 100.
* In January 2010, Millennial Media’s ad requests exceeded 9B with more than 6.9B in the U.S.
* Millennial Media’s employees grew 51% YoY in 2009, and was named a Top 10 Fun Place to Work by Baltimore Magazine.
* Millennial Media’s average deal size increased 353% year-over-year in December, driving 450% YOY Growth in 2008 and 240% YOY in 2009.
* Apple OS impressions grew 357% in 2009. Millennial Media’s technology platform is one of the most widely deployed across device types, publishers & developers.
* We have true platform diversity, aligned with the true market opportunity: RIM is the largest OS on our network, followed by Apple, Windows Mobile, Palm and Android.
* Millennial Media’s network has several hundred advertisers on our network on any given month, representing 70% brand and 30% performance advertisers.
* Millennial Media is the largest independent mobile advertising networking and recently announced a $16M C-Round of financing in November 2009.
* Our persistent behaviorial audience formation and retargeting solutions offer over 250 qualified behavioral audiences and averages a 153% lift on performance.
* Millennial Media works with every major movie studio in the US and all major US-based media conglomerates including Time Warner, MTV, Disney and Fox.
* Millennial Media has the highest quality advertising network; 11 of the Nielsen Top 25 sites are in Millennial Media’s network.
* Millennial Media was recently named the 2010 AlwaysOn OnMedia Overall Winner for the Top 100 Best Private Companies in Digital Media and received two 2009 Mobi Awards for Best in Show and Best Mobile Creatives with Coca Cola and MediaVest.
Type of Company: Mobile Advertising
Full Time Positions:
We are seeking a dynamic, high-energy and extremely detailed person to join our industry-leading mobile advertising company. As one of the fastest growing companies in the region, we have an immediate need for an individual to support the Creative Director to develop compelling marketing materials across a number of design platforms.
It is important that this individual is a self-starter, problem-solver and creative thinker with solid design skills. This person must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and must never be satisfied with mediocre work or missed deadlines or opportunities!
Job Targets Sought: Art – Commercial/Advertising; Communications – Multimedia; Design – Communication/Graphic Design; Marketing Advertising and Sales; Web Site Development
Part Time Positions:
We have a number of part time positions available:
– Human Resources
Job Targets Sought: Communications – Multimedia; Communications – Public Relations; Design – Communication/Graphic Design; Film/Video/Multimedia Production; Marketing Advertising and Sales; Web Site Development
• Support Creative Director with CMS implementation and with Marketing Communications Manager to create libraries for relevant marketing programs
• Handle all website day-to-day text and visual design updates
Research Design, Creatives, etc.
• Creative design support
• Assist with other research projects as needed
• Manage design assets library
• Manage all ad tracking
• Work with CD on ad concepts and design
• Awards, monthly all hands decks, Hall of Fame
• Signage for conf rooms, desks
• T’chotchkes for sales and marketing
Product Marketing & Sales Materials
• Media Kit on-going updates
• Brochures & slicks developed as needed
• Tear sheet and newsletter design/updates
• Solid Knowledge of digital design tools, including CS4 Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Dreamweaver
• Experience with HTML, CSS and content management system
• Ability to design on a PC and Mac
Job Targets Sought: Web Site Development